Nuffnang Ads

Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

SINGLENESS is eating me alive


First I would like to thank everyone who showed love on my page. I really miss you all and I've been dying to write something in here. While contemplating,  a lot of good topics kept on popping in my mind and I've been wanting to write. However, the demanding work schedule is not giving me any chance. So now all of those so called fresh ideas are gone. (sigh)

I have never been so depressed in my life. I feel like even though I am with friends and  people I still feel alone. I know it's pretty normal since most of the people I've talked to have experienced the same thing.
My question is "How do you over come loneliness?"

A lot of my Christian friends kept on telling me to pray and seek God's comfort blah blah. I've been doing that but this freaking feeling still doesn't want to leave. Perhaps the everyday routine is getting old. I need to do something new, meet new people or go to places I haven't been to.

So what's the point of me writing this? I really don't know. I just want to share something that I think everyone could relate. I hate to admit but yes "SINGLENESS" is eating me alive. ( lol I am just exaggerating) Well I am in a relationship but since he is  far, it doesn't make any difference.

Anyway y'all have a wonderful weekend. I know this craziness will pass and sadly this craziness will get the heck outta me again. (fml)

P.S.
I am not going to end my life yet so stop partying! :p

-genskie-

10 comments:

  1. Well, like all your other Christian friends, you can probably suspect that I would tell you the same thing. Pray. Of course. There is so much power in prayer, but I also think that we can't just sit back and be idle and expect God to give the world to us on a silver platter.. in other words, you should get out more and go to different places and meet new people.. Now where you choose to go, has a lot to do with the type of people you might meet.. for example, it is my belief that if you want to attract a loser, go to a bar and find yourself a drunk.. on a Monday morning.. It would be safe to assume that he may not have a job.. HAHA.. but maybe if you're looking for a good ol boy, one of good strong moral values.. perhaps safer places.. libraries, movie theaters, shopping malls.. YES! Shopping malls. But do get out and go enjoy yourself. Have fun. Meet new people. If all else fails, don't go looking for love.. let love find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all experience loneliness once in a while. I think Jesus did before dying on the cross. But it too will come to pass.
    Maybe you are just missing him too much...the love of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To overcome loneliness? Pamper yourself!!! Shopping, spa, movies, try something adventurous that you've never done before! then write and blog about it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to read that you are feeling sad Genskie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still in my thoughts and prayers. You never left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's sad. You really have to do something new. Like my blog, I started blogging as an outlet of loneliness. Try to reach him out and be honest that the distance is making you sad. Go out with your friends.

    ~" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana "~

    .

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you Genskie, please be back

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Libby I am back but I am not sure when I can write again :)

      Delete
  8. this might help you:) http://www.sunnytoast.com/2013/02/singlelove.html#.VAXV4_noRCk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I think I have written a comment on post and super agree ako sa mga sinulat mo :)

      Delete

LEAVE ME SOME GOOD LOVIN! <3